Transformation through Secure Innovation
You’re invited to the Hewlett Packard Enterprise 7th Annual Software Government Summit Wednesday, March 22.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Government Summit 2017 is the premiere US government technology showcase of the year. Now Government recognizes that Cloud adoption, bolstered security, harnessing Big Data and delivering mobile services are essential to modern service delivery. Join us and hear about real life experiences from successful agencies using IT to propel their businesses further, faster.
- Learn best practices from government leaders and Hewlett Packard Enterprise executives on the following innovative technologies:
- Delve into new solutions for IoT and Big Data analytics
- Hear new business strategies for IT transformation including Hybrid Cloud Management, Monitoring and Automation
- Learn about HPE’s Enterprise DevOps tools including Continuous Assessment, Delivery & Deployment, Integration & Testing and Operations
- Explore HPE’s portfolio of leading security solutions; including Application development and security, Security Data analytics and Encryption Data security
- Meet with 300+ government executives, including top C-level professionals from agencies like the FBI, DHS, GSA and more
- Take advantage of complimentary access to the event for all government employees and system integrators
Stay "in the know"
Follow us on Twitter @HPE_Software or search #HPEGovSummit on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Learn the latest Summit announcements including sessions, agenda, speakers and more.